The Riviera Beach CRA and the Riviera Beach CDC (its community development subsidiary) are making great strides towards revitalizing Riviera Beach. Recently the CRA and CDC have been recognized by several organizations for its hard work!
- 2012 LivCom Award Finalist: Whole City and Recipient of the 2012 Bursary Award (~$16,000 USD) Winner Announcement Press Release LivCom Awards Fact Sheet
- Pledge of $5,500 from Comerica Bank towards the implementation of the Community Garden
- Pledge of $10,000 from BB&T towards the implementation of the Community Garden
- Article: Riviera Beach Heights In Bloom: Community Dissolved to Community Involved Published in the July 2012 Housing News Journal
- 2011 Florida Redevelopment Association Recipient of the Outstanding Rehabilitation, Renovation or Reuse Project for Ocean Mall 2011 Best Book (page 16).